The Young MCIA has been founded to harness ideas and create networks among young professionals for promoting the use of and supporting innovation in arbitration.
The Young MCIA is an organ of the MCIA. It aspires to:
- involve young professionals and students from India and around the world in building a robust network of individuals with an interest in international arbitration;
- maintain an online platform for networking, experience sharing and knowledge building in the field of international arbitration;
- organise skill-based training programs, seminars, workshops and social events to enable the young arbitration community to exchange views, take guidance from senior arbitration practitioners and ascertain the needs of end users;
- educate young practitioners on best practices in institutional arbitrations, provide insights into the working of an arbitral institution and demonstrate the operation of the MCIA Rules;
- encourage members to write articles and blogs on issues of importance in the field of international arbitration;
- provide frequent and regular updates on the latest developments in the field of international arbitration; and
- promote the use of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, in particular, institutional arbitration.
- Age -Below 40
- A Priority
- Encouraging the Youth
Contact us: [email protected]