Training in International Arbitration – 10-14 February 2020 – Johannesburg
- Mr Pierre Burger, Board Member, Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa & Director, Werksmans Attorneys, South Africa.
- Mr Bruce Collins QC, Independent Arbitrator, Arbitration Chambers, Hong Kong & UK
- Mr Timothy Cooke, Partner, Stephenson Harwood, Singapore
- Mrs Anjana Khemraz-Chikhuri, Deputy Registrar, MCCI Arbitration & Mediation Center (MARC), Mauritius
- Ms Neeti Sachdeva, Secretary General, Mumbai Center for International Arbitration, India
- Dr Rajesh Sharma, Senior Lecturer, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
- Mr Niels Schiersing, International Arbitrator, Arbitration Chambers, Dubai, Hong Kong, UK
- Mr Roger Wakefield, MARC Court Member & Director, Werksmans Attorneys, South Africa
- Ms Zelda Hunter, Associate, White & Case, Geneva
- Cdr Madhvendra Singh, India
The participation fee per day is 100 USD.
If participation is for all the 5 training days, a discounted fee of 400 USD per participant applies.
*Costs related to travel to and accommodation in Johannesburg are at the charge of the participant.
** Fee waiver applies for IORA Delegates